There's an adage that says, "Silence is golden." But why?
This episode is brought to you by Kettle & Fire. Save 10% off your order with code BetterHumanhood.
Links: • Dr. Drew on Duncan Trussell's podcast
• Remedy Float
• Long bouts of silence can help start growing new neurons
• Silence could be a treatment for Alzheimer's
• Pauses in music lead to calm
• Our brains are more active when not dealing with stimulus
• Finland has made solitude part of its tourism marketing plan
• Peter Gasca on input vs. output
• Thomas Oppong on working alone and collaboratively
• Mindfold sleep mask
• Ear plugs
• JoshShear.com: Getting in your head