1. All led with emotions – and some never left them. It was always about the children – Latin American children, never American.
2. Kamala is good when she’s in an offensive position and dreadful when she’s in a defensive position. In other words, she can handle herself when she’s been prepped, but falls apart when she’s blindsided, as she was by Tulsi.
a) Sounds both bored and condescending.
b) Healthcare is a NOT right.
c) Described every summer camp ever.
I went to a place in Florida called Homestead, and there is a private detention facility being paid for by your taxpayer dollars, a private detention facility that currently houses 2,700 children.
And by the way, there were members of us -- Julian was there, members of Congress, they would not let us enter the place, members of the United States Congress. So I walked down the road, I climbed a ladder, and I looked over the fence. And I'm going to tell you what I saw. I saw children lined up single file based on gender being walked into barracks.
3. Biden is haunted by the “sleepy Joe” tag Trump hung on him. Biden just made going to prison a better option than trying for a college scholarship.
Right now, we're in a situation where, when someone is convicted of a drug crime, they end up going to jail and to prison. They should be going to rehabilitation. They shouldn't be going to prison. When in prison, they should be learning to read and write and not just sit in there and learn how to be better criminals.
And when they get out of prison, they should be in a situation where they have access to everything they would have had before, including Pell grants for education, including making sure that they're able to have housing, public housing, including they have all the opportunities that were available to them because we want them to become better citizens.
Radical: Biden wants to imprison law-abiding businessmen for disagreeing with him: “we should put some of these insurance executives who totally oppose my plan in jail for of the $9 billion opioids they sell out there.”
4. Inslee is a climate monomaniac. It’s sad, really. No, I take it back. It’s scary that he’s the avatar of too many indoctrinated Leftists. (This indoctrination, BTW, is why Dems want to funnel all Americans into college.)
Also funny to hear him tout criminal justice reform in Washington when you think about Seattle.
5. Gillibrand touts herself as the “white privilege translator.”
I think as a white woman of privilege, who is a U.S. senator, running for president of the United States, it is also my responsibility to lift up those voices that aren't being listened to.
And I can talk to those white women in the suburbs that voted for Trump and explain to them what white privilege actually is, that when their son is walking down a street with a bag of M&Ms in his pocket, wearing a hoodie, his whiteness is what protects him from not being shot.
When his - when her - when their child has a car that breaks down, and he knocks on someone's door for help, and the door opens, and the help is given, it's his whiteness that protects him from being shot. That is what white privilege in America is today. And so, my responsibility's to only lift up those stories, but explain to communities across America, like I did in Youngstown, Ohio, to a young mother, that this is all of our responsibilities, and that together we can make our community stronger.
Does it not occur to her that if WP is such a problem, every candidate who is white needs to withdraw immediately from the race?