Today I make Cioppino with Bryan Callen & Brendan Schaub! The ingredients and directions are in the description below!
Subscribe to ATC to never miss an episode of Something's Burning: http://bit.ly/SubscribeATC
Thanks to TFATK for being guests!
Follow them! http://www.tfatk.com/ http://bryancallen.com/ https://twitter.com/bryancallen https://twitter.com/BrendanSchaub
More from All Things Comedy! http://www.allthingscomedy.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllThingsCom... Twitter: https://twitter.com/allthingscomedy Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/all_things_...
Follow Bert! Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bertkreischer
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BertKreischer/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/bertkreischer
Ingredients: 10 – Crabs 5 lbs Clams 3 lbs of Prawns 3 large onions ½ bunch of fresh parsley chopped 6 cloves of garlic chopped 1 green chili pepper chopped 4 small sprigs of rosemary chopped 1 tsp oregano 1 tsp salt 1 tsp pepper 1 tsp nutmeg 4 small cans of Del Monte tomato sauce 5 oz of Sauternes
Directions: - Important to buy LIVE FRESH crabs, otherwise sauce will be dry and tasteless.
- Wash crabs and clams thoroughly
- Kill live crabs humanely
- Save yellow (FAT) and bluish juices
- Don’t have the store do it as you’ll lose good juice and fat. It may look horrible but it’s the secret to good taste
- In a large pot, sauté chopped onions and celery
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg
- When onion, celery becaome transparent, add the chopped parsley, rosemary, garlic, chilli pepper, oregano
- Saute five minutes
- Add tomato sauce and sauternes
- Add crab fat and juices
- Cook 10 minutes - Add clams
- Add crab and prawns
- Cover pot and let it steam for 20-30 minutes
- Top pot every 5 minutes and ladle sauce over prawns
- Sauce should be more orange than red color
Original Recipe Walt Lagomarsino