On today's show, the first half is auto news and the back half a grab bag of other stuff:
- A big investment round for Rivian (Sven's story on Autoblog here: https://www.autoblog.com/2019/09/10/rivian-350-million-investment-cox-automotive/
- Why does Wall Street hate Ford? We discuss.
- The Dodge Ram pickup gets a top safety rating
- Rochester Mills brewery is bought by a California firm
- Nathaniel Wallace is named the new Detroit Director of the Knight Foundation, putting a person of color in an important seat
- Longtime Detroit (and then Cleveland) sportscaster Fred McLeod suddenly died at the age of 67.
- And the Grand Hotel up on Mackinac Island has been sold to a private equity group.