In this special edition show, we explore misconceptions about all things sex and relationships- We answer these misleading myths:
1. Opposites attract and are more likely to stay interesting to one another over the long haul.
2. Couples should have sex X times a month/week/day.
3. If you’re truly happy with your partner, you shouldn’t need to be close to anyone else.
4. Never go to bed angry. It will destroy your relationship
5. You should learn to love your partner’s worst qualities.
6. Using alcohol or marijuana is a good stimulant for sex.
Follow the show @upcpodcast on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
For the full episode go to patreon.com/upcpodcast