After a long break the ESP Podcast returns to discuss what its like to race the US Pro circuit with two emerging riders, Isaac Howe of Team Mountain Khakis, and Ben Zawacki of Richmond Pro Cycling. Isaac and Ben talk about
* their experiences racing
* the high points of the season
* the trials of recovering and training around a busy race schedule
* Junior Racing and Tips for juniors
* Goals for 2010 and everything in between!
Also on the show:
* Thinkfastmovefaster.com bringing the latest and great fitness and training information to RICHMOND and the U.S.
* RUDY PROJECT'S GEAR DEAL AND SUN GLASSES COMBO
Don't miss out!