Things are looking up at Milan, not just in the table, but also on the pitch. Optimism may still be growing faster than the squad, but at least they are both headed in the same direction. With such success, though, it could be easy to overlook the things that are still plaguing Milan. So while applauding the improvement, we try to also look at the challenges still ahead. After all, with the coaching and other changes, it’s not like a light switch, it’s an evolution.
My returning guest this time is the amazing Pete of DAI DAI DAI legend. We chat about the evolution happening at Milan, more specifically:
• News of the Week: Viareggio Cup victory, Possible summer friendlies, Losing Galliani’s catch phrase
• The New and Improved Milan: Fitness Issues: check out Pete’s article
• Reviews: Serie A week 24 vs. Bologna, Champions League Round of 16: Milan vs. Atletico Madrid, Serie A week 25 at Sampdoria
• Upcoming Matches Preview: Serie A week 26 vs. Juventus, Serie A week 27 at Udinese, Champions League Round of 16 at Atletico Madrid
• Player Spotlight: Adil Rami
Thanks so much to Pete for the fantastic conversation as always. Please follow him on Twitter @PDAcquaviva and check out his blog pdacquaviva.com