A collection of some of the hottest trance of 2014 so far. These tracks seem to always rise to the top of my personal trance playlist. Been some time since I featured strictly trance on my podcast. Overdue! Hope you agree. Enjoy!
"Put on your red shoes and dance the blues" (David Bowie, track 1).
"No, I didn't pray to God" I just tranced. (track 6)
Track List (60:54):
1. Lets Dance (InFiction String Remix) - David Bowie ***Retro Alert! DJ Favorite!***
2. Safe And Sound (Markus Schulz vs. Grube & Hovsepian Extended Mix) - Capital Cities
3. Phoenix (Original Mix) - Eximinds
4. U (Original Mix) - Gareth Emery Feat Bo Bruce ***2nd DJ Fave!**
5. Muse (Extended Mix) - Markus Schulz feat Adina Butar
6. Lights & Thunder (Omnia Remix) - Gareth Emery feat. Krewella
7. See The Sun (Aurosonic Remix) - Matt Darey pres. Urban Astronauts feat. Kate Louise Smith ***Classic Trance Track*** Still a favorite almost five years later.
8. Haunted (Original Mix) - MaRLo feat. Jano
9. RAMelia (Tribute To Amelia) (Original Mix) - Susana, Ram "The warmth of your heart resounding from within... it's so hard to let go...I miss you." Amazing.
10. Destinations (French Skies Remix) - Aeden
11. Just Another Girl (Hazem Beltagui Melo Bootleg) - The Killers
12. Helium (Club Mix) - Chris Lake feat. Jareth (Okay, not exactly trance but it's a killer closing track and works well here.) ***3rd DJ Fave***
PREMIUM ACCESS: Listen to all my free DJ sets on my app plus exclusive premium DJ sets (100+) only on my app for $1.99 per month. Unsubscribe at any time. Click to Premium Subscribe!