The first Front End Chatter of 2015 covers such diverse subjects as:
- Simon enters a race through a village on his FireBlade, only to find out that's it's not really a race.
- The first (and last) Front End Chatter 2014 Manufacturer Countdown, pop-pickers.
- Listeners' problems solved (or at least answered), from trials clubs to tourism advice.
- Does racing sell road bikes?
- Do tall-rounders make sportsbikes look silly?
Plus, Front End Chatter's off-road correspondent JP (@Jonpe23) returns to discuss the ins, outs and upside-downs of the Dakar Rally, including:
- Who nearly didn't even make the start line this year.
- What the words "mousse", "liason" and "fesh-fesh" mean.
- Why you don't necessarily want to finish first (but to finish first, first you have to finish...)
- Was the Dakar better when it actually went to Dakar?
Thanks very much for listening. As ever, please subscribe (for free) on iTunes or elsewhere, check out our previous 20-odd episodes (for free), and spread the word by telling friends (and strangers) about Britain's best biking podcast.
You can also shape future episodes by emailing comments, suggestions, questions and observations to firstname.lastname@example.org or by getting us on Twitter on @SimonHbikes and @Mufga.