In today’s episode, I discuss a recent case study of a person who put in enormous time, effort, and money into her healing process only to see it flounder after a few years.
The foundation of healing processes is as follows:
1) Eat the right foods for your body (foods, supplements, etc, proper eating mindset, chewing, etc)
2) Eliminate or minimize the impact stress has on your body. (Mindfulness, meditation, job change, relationship change, move location, etc)
3) If there is an internal imbalance of flora- use various methods to restore balance (kill bad, promote good)- herbs, tinctures, RIFE, etc.
4) Eliminate the toxins from the body (this includes destroyed flora, chemicals, metals, etc). Various methods/systems are available for this- stage 1/2 detox, lymph drainage, laxatives temporarily if necessary, gut cleanses, enemas, etc.
5) Movement- move your body in varied ways over varied terrain, using varied strategies.
7) Replenish the body with genuine replacement parts- food, supplements, etc.
All other strategies go on top of this base strategy. All other treatments go on top of these base strategies.