Welcome to Front End Chatter episode 28, in which Martin and Simon:
• discuss the drama of the 2015 season-opening MotoGP race from Qatar
• preview (just) the upcoming 2015 season-opening British Superbike race from Donington
• interview BSB Series Director Stuart Higgs in the back of a van and talk about what’s in store this year, why BSB is a success, whether the rules on electronics and the Showdown are a good thing or a bad thing, and what he regrets most after seven years in charge
• ruminate on Dani Pedrosa’s poorly wrist and Casey Stoner’s unlikely MotoGP comeback
• and read out listener’s emails on subjects such as Marco Melandri’s performance, why the law is an ass, the current status of Front End Chatter’s T-shirts and what we think of the current BT Sport MotoGP line-up.
Hope you enjoy it; please send in your questions (verbal or written), subscribe via iTunes or Android, like our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/FrontEndChatter) and talk to us on Twitter