Don't forget to leave a review on iTunes to win a copy of Dr. Tom Boomershine's book Story Journey! Drawing will be held Sunday, May 10! Listen to Episode 17 (next week) for winner.
Interested in the Network of Biblical Storytellers Festival Gathering? Check in out HERE!
Consider participating in the #storyonfire Pentecost storytelling series! You can also register for the "event" on the Faith and Wonder Facebook page HERE.
Story Divine on iTunes (Would love a rating!)
Or the Story Divine website!
PERSONAL STORY PROMPT!
This week's assignment: find a friend and use these questions to guide your conversation! Even better--record it! (Persons are labeled "1" and "2"--person 1 is largely the interviewer.)
1. We've been friends ___ years...do you remember the first time we met?
2. Answer (and 1 can also respond)
1. What is your favorite memory of our friendship?
1. How do you think our relationship has changed over time?
1. What about our friendship would you hope others would experience in their own friendships?
1. Do you think faith informs our experience of friendship (or that our friendship informs our experience of faith)?
1. If this was to be our very last conversation, is there anything you'd want to say to me?
1. Turn the tables: tell the person you're interviewing what they've meant to you.