Let's talk continuity and whether or not it's a good fit for you and your business. Today, we're going through 6 reasons it might make sense for you and why it currently makes sense for me.
6 Reasons Continuty Makes Sense For Your Business
1. Continuous cash flow & long term profits
2. Lower price point means more customers
3. Do work once, get paid forever
4. Easier to sell to existing customers
5. People are willing to pay for updates & community
6. Exclusivity = higher quality, better branding & increased demand
My continuity business model program: Simplified Success Society - membership site.