This week's Guests on the show include:
- Chael Sonnen returns to Submission Radio to discuss a variety of topics, including Ronda Rousey's brutal KO loss to Holly Holm, why gameplans and footwork are just myths, Ronda's skillset deficit, whether or not Ronda Rousey was created by the media, the shallowness of the women's bantamweight division, why judo sucks and it's controversial history, if Conor McGregor is all hype, why Jose Aldo and Conor are both scared to death of each other and ready to lose, Jose Aldo not believing in himself, the Los Angeles connection between Bruce Lee, Judo Gene Lebell and other wimps, Mirko Cro Cop and the way he exited the sport, HGH not being a steroid, why he didn't end up facing Josh Barnett at Metamoris, if he was really scheduled to take on "The Warmaster", WSOF 26 and his role as a commentator, and lots more.
- Michael Bisping makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about his fight against Gegard Mousasi at UFC Fight Night London, his advantages over Gegrard and why he'll win, the feeling of fighting back home again, how hard it was to withdraw from UFC 193 and such a massive crowd, his thoughts on the fight between Robert Whittaker and Uriah Hall, why Gegard would beat Uriah Hall in a rematch, how he's managed to turn and win over the fans in the last few years, the frustration of still not getting a title shot, if a win over Gegard puts him into title contention, the time Lorenzo Fertitta told him to call out Anderson Silva in Brazil, what he thinks about Silva and Belfort fight each other and their past with steroids, why he doesn't respect Anderson Silva despite him being a legend, mellowing out and not being so angry anymore, why he sees Luke Rockhol beating Chris Weidman, how a rematch would go between him and Rockhold, his new radio show, and more.
- WSOF Featherweight champion Lance Palmer returns to Submission Radio to talk about his fight at WSOF 26 against Marcos Alexandre Campos de Almeida, looking to showcase his improved striking, cornering his UFC teammates in Urijah Faber, Chad Mendes and Paige VanZant during the week of UFC 194, his wanting to fight a bit more often, his opponent's ground game and many submission wins, his sights set on fighting for a UFC title in the future, experience on the Ultimate Fighter 22 with Urijah Faber, his thoughts on Conor McGregor during the show, the hilarious story of how he got the nickname "The Party", and more.
- Elias Cepeda of Fox Sports joins Kacper and Denis in a roundtable discussion to discuss Gleison Tibau's recent drug test violation, the curious statement from Tibau's team, if Gleison's impressive physique is a red flag, what EPO actually does to the body, if there is any interest in a rematch with Abel Trujillo. Other topics include CM Punk's UFC debut and if it will even happen, whether the UFC has chosen the right path in choosing his first opponent, why Elias Cepeda himself would be the perfect first opponent for Punk, UFC 194 and the overlooked fights, if Jacare Souza can finally earn his title shot with a win over Yoel Romero, other fights that have flown under the radar, and what a loss would mean for Conor McGregor and if it would be more devastating than Ronda Rousey's loss to Holly Holm.
- twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
- facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,