To finish 2015 with a BANG, Cindra provides 5 questions for us to consider as we reflect on the past year. She recommends we answer these questions before setting goals for 2016 to ensure our 2016 goals align with our priorities and values. The 5 questions include:
1. If you had to describe 2015 in 5 words, what would they be?
2. What one event, big or small, made the biggest impact?
3. What new things did you discover about yourself?
4. What was your biggest ha-ha moment this year?
5. What one thing would you do differently and why?