January finishes up with plenty of midwinter randomness.
- Trilety sends me a voicemail rap while I'm visiting my folks in Florida.
- I have finally submitted and joined the 'George Noory Sucks' camp.
- 'Black Darts' An old tune that came after The Laces but before FLAF. I think it was a bonus track on the very first CDRs of 'Golden Sand and the Grandstand.' Lyrical content is WAY too heavy. This was my first try at playing live cymbals along with programmed kick and snare. Not bad. At Land should have done this with reworked lyrics.
- Megan explains a 'Monet' and I give her one back.
- Viewer's Choice Win!
- Listen to my brother bust his ass one of the first times he tried to skateboard.
- Trilety's theory on the extinction of dinosaurs
- Isolated tracks from 'Halo.' Sound great on the record but I remembered hitting a bunch of bad notes and not giving an eff. Vocals cover good, huh?
- 'Kitchen Table' by North of Dean 1996
- Trilety sneaks a recording of Doug Think. The key phrase here is 'usually they just stop crying.'
- Enter Trixie and welcome her to the Fizzle Like a Flood cast. Meow, fembot!