Carl speaks to Michel Tombroff, CEO of Jack, an app that lets you send messages that arrive instantly but can only be opened at a later time that you decide. You can send a Jack (text, audio, video, etc) that'll open in one hour, one month, 5 years or even 20 years from now.
(Recorded in London on March 1, 2016)
Topics covered include:
1. How technology shapes the way we communicate
2. The pleasure of waiting in a world of instant gratification
3. Why the power of a message comes from content and timing
4. What message you might send yourself two years from now
5. Why even digital natives love the idea of slower messaging
6. Whether instant messaging is here to stay
7. How delayed messaging could be used for marketing
Download in iTunes
Visit the Jack website.