Leila redefines the very concept of "wonder". Tristan disputes this wholeheartedly, and offers a scenic tour of the known world's must-see attractions, circa 250 BC.
Episode 16, in which Leila and Tristan take a scenic tour of:
- the really quite shockingly old Great Pyramid
- Babylon, Nineveh, and nowhere in particular in search of the Hanging Gardens
- the often forgotten Ishtar Gate and the walls of Babylon
- the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus. Not that Artemis. This one.
- the gobsmacking statue of Zeus at Olympia
- the ugly and unhinged Mausoleum at Halicarnassus
- the definitely not-bestride, briefly standing Colossus of Rhodes
- the refreshingly functional Lighthouse of Alexandria
- Leila's nonsense carnival of wonders