March 24, 2016
Just Riding Along Show Page
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Andrea and Matt share a rant about bike shops and customers who are angry. They then answer a lot of listener questions - what type of lube for hubs, what gearing options for Pisgah,
A huge thanks to all of this week's show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
- Anthony Sellitti from Florida gave $25
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Kyle from West Virginia asks about Dumonde Tech oil in I9 hubs
– Joe from Indiana has been listening to JRA's words of wisdom
– Anthony from Florida asks about gearing on his 1x setup
– Eric from the Internet asks about shoes - what's the difference in price ranges and he has wide feet
– Bud follows up on some previous questions
– Brady from Wisconsin is wondering how to get his friend on gravel roads
– Nathan is asking about a Fuel EX
– Stephen from Colorado needs advice on 1x setups
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com
[cherry_icon icon="icon: fa fa-thumbs-o-down" size="35" align="none" color="#000000"] Spending a lot of money on 1x setups when you probably should just spend it on a 2x setup.
If you come across anything new in the news that you think is worthy of being really good or really bad, let us know. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, the JRA Team
RELATED SHOW LINKS
Matt's Trek Emonda SL6
Specialized Roubaix tires
Specialized Roubaix bike
Trek Fuel EX9
Trek Fuel EX8
Shop Amazon and Help MBR with our affiliate link
Become a Mountain Bike Radio member
Brickhouse Racing Website
Brickhouse Racing Facebook Page
Brickhouse Racing Instagram
Mountain Bike Radio Facebook Page