A few months back there was quite the scare about feeding dogs peanut butter. It wasn’t actually the peanut butter, but the artificial sweetener, Xylitol, found in some peanut butters that was making pets sick.
Occasionally there are new hazards like this introduced to our pets, so we wanted to take a few minutes to talk with Dr. Patrick Mahaney about some of the latest trends in pet poisoning and toxicity.
Dr. Patrick will talk a bit more about the Xylitol risks, as well as other common household items that may pose a threat for your pet. Some of them might surprise you.