The secrets to selling a house and weeding through all the lies:
1. Why agents charge so much commission and how to pay less while actually receiving better service and results.
2. Why agents want to meet with you to show you marketing... And, what is the marketing hiding?
3. The secret to real estate marketing. It's so easy even the average homeowner can do what agents do.
4. The one thing most home sellers avoid in the agent interview process that makes the biggest difference.
5. How important is staging.
6. And..... a rare admission by Bryan: "Most real estate agents get paid too much...[including me]."
7. Most agents are desperate and you might not know it through the cheap suits and expensive cars they drive...But, they are so desperate they'll cut your equity in order to get a commission fast.