Dr. Meaghan sits down and talks today to Alexis Nicole White. She is a relationship expert, entrepreneur, journalist, and author of the book The Covered. Alexis uses her personal experiences and story to help convey to her readers the benefits of establishing emotional stability in your life.
Alexis’ objective is to:
She shares with us the 5 rules for modern day relationships.
1. Set clear boundaries It is imperative to set clear boundaries in your relationships to ensure that you are being treated with the utmost respect. Without identifying those parameters, people will treat you the way they percieve is appropriate.
2. Trust your inner voice God speaks to us. He shows us signs. He reveals things to us. Our intuition is there for a reason- use it. Trust your instinct.
3. Don't believe the hype Every woman needs to have the ability to have their own money, housing and vehicle. Ensure you have established your credit so that if you needed to get your own things today, you can.
4. Don't be afraid to walk away If the relationship is not empowering you to become a better and not inspiring you to do better, thn it maybe something you need to leave behind. Value yourself enough to know when something is not being fruitful and move on with your life.
5. Identify quality relationships and people Character breeds quality. You deserve to surround yourself by quality people and relationships that fulfill you.
We dive into the fact in this podcast that
IF IT DOESN'T SERVE YOU, THEN DON'T SERVE IT.
RESOURCES TALKED ABOUT IN THIS PODCAST: