In this episode, we are with Anne Dardick of Dot and Lil and she talks about how to expand your business into wholesale.
- If you want is to be bigger and larger than yourself, you have to ask how your business is scalable and how it could potentially be saleable.
- It’s very hard to exit from or sell a business if you’re into retail shows.
- If you’re selling consumable low price item, wholesale could be the way to go depending on your wholesale discount.
- The more we do video, the more that we look like a team when I talk about them. In skincare, you have to be a good sales person and you have to be well informed about the products.
- Make zero claims about the product.
- Canada is smaller in market size.
- Storage in US is the way to go. Shipping back and forth is expensive.
- Facebook Ads: depends on what product we are marketing. Most ads are remarketing ads going to the website or product page. Clicks targeted for US is lower across the board. Our Conversion rate for Europe is higher.
- Pinterest is exclusively opened to US based business.
Follow Anne @dotandlil on social media platforms or visit https://www.dotandlil.com