In this episode, Megan will be sharing all the things I learned from my 30 Day Instagram Challenge.
Tips on Instagram Domination
1. Do everything ahead of time. Do it in batches. - I posted 3x a day for 30 days.
2. How many posts should be about their products or about other things? - I recommended that you focus on a ratio of about 3 posts of value and 1 post of selling. - Treat your account as a community more than for selling.
3. Profile should really involve what’s in it for a follower and not you. - Create a feature. Link to something specific. - People will use keywords on their profiles.
4. Hashtags: - Keep it at about 29 -30. - Find a hashtag that is less than a million post and more than 50,000 posts, so you’re post will not get lost.
5. I recommend that your post has a call to action so that you start creating community.
6. Grum.co - A desktop app that automatically posts to instagram for you.
7. I get more engagement when I post regularly.
8. Follow posts and like posts. Instagram doesn’t like when you automate your community. Regularly build your community.
9. Curation and cleanup - Always make sure that you present your best self. I recommend that you cleanup posts that have low engagement.