The 4K/UHD podcast is back again. All of this is available in UHD on YouTube by searching "Glossy Podcast" or as an MP3 on iTunes by searching "Glossy News".
Here are just some of the topics covered in the the August 8th, 2016 edition.
* Another exclusive interview with real life pirates I encountered in Buena Park, California. These inland pirate ships are arguably the most dangerous and serious in Southern California.
* There's an EASY way to call Donald Trump on his nonsense, and that's to just refer to him as "Donald" while you call Secretary Hillary Clinton "Clinton". There are connotatoins a' plenty, as I explain in this segment.
* The fans and haters demanded it, so here's another fact-based analysis of why Donald Trump will lose, and lose BIGLY in November. I'm not going on feelings or impressions, but the analytics provided by the myriad pollsters, the pollster analysts, and those analyzing the meta-analysis of the pollsters. Donald Trump COULD still win, but the odds grow longer by the day. It ain't pretty, if you're him.
* Life is pretty good if you can just come to love it, and this video helps explain the many ways you can and just how easy it is to love your life.
* The polar bear mascot at the Coca-Cola store in Las Vegas, Nevada isn't just cute and fun, he's a puppet of the highest order, and he's so damn much fun. Watch this video to see the Coca Cola polar bear getting a bit crazy biting the heads of wayward children.
* How to appreciate the best friend in the world, and how to be that friend for those who love you.
Follow me around the web: iTunes (or search "Glossy News") Facebook.com/4KPodcast Twitter - @4KPodcast YouTube.com/glossynews GlossyNews.com/podcast
Segment bumpers and background music by Greg the Hero Facebook.com/gregtheheromusic. Royalty Free Music "Your Call," "Music for a Funeral Part 11," "One Eyed Maestro" and "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod -- Incompetech.com.