In the introductory episode of Five Favorites, hosts Chris Barrows (of Why I Social) and Amir Zonozi (of Zoomph) break down some of the top stories of the past week in social media, digital marketing, and technology. Find out what Five Favorites is all about and dig right in with the Five Favorites of Episode 0! The Five Favorites of Episode 0:
1. NBC's 12 Billion Dollar Olympic Bet Stumbles Due To Millennials (Bloomberg)
2. Google Will Soon Start Punishing Mobile Sites That Show Hard To Dismiss Pop-Ups (Tech Crunch)
3. NPR's Mailbag Says Goodbye to Comments (NPR)
4. Twitter to Pay Influencers (Twitter)
5. Snapchat Unpublishes Facebook Page (VentureBeat)
Five Favorites and the Why I Social Podcast is sponsored by Zoomph. Don't forget to send Amir and Chris YOUR favorite stories of the week using #FiveFavorites!