Are you a man who longs for a life of success and significance? If so, you are in the right place. Our host, Daniel Bauer, interviews top entrepreneurs who have learned from Aaron Walker’s, aka "Big A," vast experience through coaching, masterminds, and resources to improve their spiritual, personal, and professional lives. Welcome and enjoy the View from The Top!
Randy Williams is the President of Talley & Twine, a luxury watch company. Randy was laid off from his job while working on his startup. He decided to commit 100% of his time to his watch company, and within 6 months after he had been fired, he was able to triple the sales of his business. Randy believes there's a lot of power to making one commitment and that you can do no wrong if you always, always choose to do the right thing under God.
Highlights from This Episode:
● What is Randy's favorite memory?
● Randy talks about his newborn daughter.
● What does Randy consider himself an expert in?
● Randy enjoys photography in his spare time. What kind of software and gear does he use?
● How does Randy's faith intersect with his professional life?
● Randy will either do it the right way, especially in God's eyes, or he will not do it at all.
● If a partnership is simply not working, then it's best to cut your ties even if you need the money.
● When Randy put his full attention on his business, sales tripled within 6 months.
● Randy admits that, as a husband with a newborn baby, he would have never quit his job.
● How has Iron Sharpens Iron helped Randy be a better entrepreneur?
Global Leadership Summit