Are you a man who longs for a life of success and significance? If so, you are in the right place. Our host, Daniel Bauer, interviews top entrepreneurs who have learned from Aaron Walker’s, aka "Big A," vast experience through coaching, masterminds, and resources to improve their spiritual, personal, and professional lives. Welcome and enjoy the View from The Top!
Steve Duffley has been married for 28 years and has 5 children between the ages of 15 to 24. Steve is an incredibly giving and charitable person. He has consecutively attended all of the Eight Days of Hope events, where volunteers help rebuild homes following a natural disaster. Also, stay tuned for a special guest appearance from Steven's son, Christopher.
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Steve experienced joy?
● What is it like to have a camera crew follow Steve and his family around?
● What kind of tasks does Steve consistently help people with?
● What is something Steve is currently obsessed with?
● Steve talks about Eight Days of Hope
● Steve and his son Christopher have started the Mission Possible podcast together.
● Daniel appeared on Steve and Christopher's podcast. You can find him on episode 11!
● What does Steve's mission statement mean to him?
● Steve talks about his morning routine.
● What has been the most unexpected benefit of Iron Sharpens Iron?
Global Leadership Summit
Daniel on Mission Possible podcast
The Art of Money by Bari Tessler
The Rhythm of Life by Matthew Kelly
The Seven Levels of Intimacy by Matthew Kelly