It's freaking OCTOBER!! And here's some cool stuff.
- Jason farted on my phone.
- Doug and Megan looking for ANY sign of support for either candidate
- 'Hey Sandy' by Polaris - the theme from The Adventures of Pete & Pete
- Karen really enjoying a Two Birds Bakery cinnamon roll
- Reflections on one of my haunted houses, Terror in the Night (1985 I think)
- WHY?? Anthony later told me that the line out Krispie Kreme's door had something to do with a 'pirate night' or some shit. Free doughnuts for eye patches, I guess!
- The story of my little song called 'Your Own Factory' from 1997.
- Craig gave me lessons on wrangling my kitty!
- This is Doug biking down a street singing along to Paul Westerberg.
- At the rodeo was Whiplash the rodeo monkey!
- The first HOBOWRECK DEMOTIME. 'Jessie's Girl' by Rick Springfield. Love the kinda Cheap Trick middle part that only lives in this version!