The 4K/UHD podcast is back again with a whole podcast dedicated just to Remlinger Farms. They're not our sponsors, much as that would be awesome, but we just really like what they do.
Here are just some of the topics covered in the the October 17th, 2016 edition.
* New features around the park.
* Pony rides and just how much they mean to little kids.
* POV roller coaster ride at Remlinger Farms.
* Other rides around the park.
* Hay maze, pedal cars and all the other stuff.
* Apparently a goat got on the loose. "Munchkin" does that from time to time, apparently.
* Steam train ride and being chased by alpaca a' plenty.
* Live music with Eric Ode or Cyndi Soup. This was the first year we ever saw Cyndi, but apparently they work different days of the week, so it wasn't so suprising since we always do weekends and Eric was out of town on this rare occasion.
* The petting zoo.
* Vintage tractor ride over to the pumpkin patch and corn maze on the 1953 tractor.
* The pumpkin patch.
* The corn maze, though it was more of a corn-walk, since there wasn't really much room to get lost with a map in hand and only one way in and out... and no real diverging paths, really.
Follow me around the web: iTunes (or search "Glossy News") Facebook.com/4KPodcast Twitter - @4KPodcast YouTube.com/glossynews GlossyNews.com/podcast
Segment bumpers and background music by Greg the Hero Facebook.com/gregtheheromusic. Royalty Free Music "Your Call" and "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod -- Incompetech.com.