Jennifer Briney is the host of Congressional Dish, a twice monthly podcast exposing the secrets drowned out by the partisan noise in the United States Congress. By interpreting legislation, summarizing Congressional hearings and following the money she analyzes the actions of Congress that are generally ignored by the corporate media. She hopes to deliver the information from the perspective of a fed up taxpayer who bears no allegiance to any political party or ideology.
In this podcast we discuss why with a 24 hour news cycle we are actually hearing less. We also discuss in detail the flaws in our voting process and possible ways to increase voter turnout and maximize participation in our civil responsibilities.
Connect with Jennifer Briney on the Twitters - @JenBriney.
• Stellar Wind
• Why hasn’t Internet voting caught on? This expert has a nefarious theory.
• Gary Johnson: 'What is Aleppo?'
• Trans-Pacific Partnership
• Nestlé Chairman Peter Brabeck Says We Don’t Have a Right to Water, Believes We Do Have a Right to Water and Everyone’s Confused.
• The Federal Reserve Explained In 7 Minutes
• Joe Rogan Experience #844 - Andreas Antonopoulos (Great explanation of Bitcoin and the Blockchain)
• Protip: Register to vote, by changing you address with the USPS cost ~$1