The 4K/UHD podcast is back again with a whole new gaggle of fun, goofy stuff.
Here are just some of the topics covered in the the November 7th, 2016 Election Edition.
* How to win the claw machines EVERY TIME. It's easier than you think, though a bit more costly than you might imagine. My wife's grandma always one them and she had one sure strategy to always win them.
* How much money can you actually save by vaping instead of smoking. Short answer is a lot, but the longer answer is a looooot, and here we show the actual numbers.
* On the eve of the election, my prediction, hope and prayer that the polls are right and Hillary Clinton will win the presidency on Tuesday.
* When planning for end-of-life care, there's one last trick you should try to see if your loved ones will actually wake up. It's not talking or singing to them, but this one little trick IT professionals don't want you to know about.
* Review of the book (and movie) Slaughterhouse Five, and the differences between them. Put this on your final exam, it's actually a comedy, though a very dark, very dry comedy. Still, pretty hysterical when you look at it in the right light.
Follow me around the web: iTunes (search "Glossy News") Facebook.com/4KPodcast Twitter - @4KPodcast YouTube.com/glossynews GlossyNews.com/podcast
Segment bumpers and background music by Greg the Hero Facebook.com/gregtheheromusic. Royalty Free Music "Your Call" and "Funkorama" by Kevin MacLeod -- Incompetech.com.