November 10, 2016
Just Riding Along Show Page
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Matt is traveling, Andrea is forgetful, and Kenny takes the episode to a discussion about his new Niner RKT. Then they spend the rest of the episode discussing listener questions. Get your regular dose of JRA.
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
– Jay Gloomis from Michigan gave $25
– John Wroblewski from Oklahoma gave $25
– Dean Jensen from Minnesota gave $25
– Paul Bodnar from Ohio gave $25
– Mike Darling from Nevada gave $25
– Aubra Doss from Alabama gave $5
– Esther Henry from Oregon gave $10
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Noah from the Internet wants to know about the DirtySixers
– Jack from the Internet rides a 2014 Specialized Epic with 2.2's and is wondering what's up with rolling tires
– Brian from Michigan is wondering about 27.5+ bikes
– Andy from Oz currently has a Dumpster Fire and is wondering what to do. Plus he wants to know what the crew weighs in at.
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RELATED SHOW LINKS
Shop via our Amazon Affiliate Link
Go to the Mountain Bike Radio Store
SRAM Level TL Brakes
Robert Axle Project
Become a Mountain Bike Radio member
Just Riding Along on Twitter
Brickhouse Racing Website
Brickhouse Racing Facebook Page
Brickhouse Racing Instagram
Mountain Bike Radio Facebook Page