Hour 2: Aired on Monday, November 14, 2016
- Rob (Philadelphia, PA) asks how to attack a student loan.
- Rebecca (Reading, PA) is upside down on a car. Should she keep it and pay it off?
- Jimmy and Candace (Oklahoma City) give their debt-free scream from the lobby. They paid off $162,000 in 33 months.
- Rachel Cruze joins Dave to take calls and to talk about how people who like to spend approach the holidays.
- Laura (Pittsburgh, PA) asks advice on what to do with her savings.
- Roger (Los Angeles) is considering moving in with his parents. Is this a bad idea?