November 17, 2016
Just Riding Along Show Page
Matt and Andrea discuss how the MBR Meetup #1 went down, Kenny talks about rental car shenanigans, and the crew goes through the normal banter of questions and general light disagreement. Kenny has a story of TSA gold. Listen to here more of the same that is somehow different.
A big thanks for Ed Arnold and Andrea for getting some shots during the ride.
A huge thanks to this week's show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
– Aaron Deangelis from Arizona gave $25
– Brock Smith from South Dakota gave $10
– Raymond Crew from Colorado gave $10
– Mike Mauch from Washington gave $10
– Nicholas Franks from Quebec gave $25
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Raymond Crew wants some clarification on what part of the XT M8000 brakes should be white not black.
– M C Mikey from Kansas has a new Giant carbon single speed and wants to know what hubs to build light wheels.
– Matt from Kentucky is riding in NWA and wants to know what trails to ride. Also, should he replace his Heckler.
– Joe from New England is building a Kona and needs fork and wheel advice.
– Brock from South Dakota wants a race bike that doesn't feel puny.
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com
Shop via our Amazon Affiliate Link
Go to the Mountain Bike Radio Store
Mount Falcon Park
Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol
Become a Mountain Bike Radio member
Just Riding Along on Twitter
Brickhouse Racing Website
Brickhouse Racing Facebook Page
Brickhouse Racing Instagram
Mountain Bike Radio Facebook Page