In this episode, we are talking about some easy, simple ideas for celebrating and observing Advent yourself and with your family. I share 5 ideas:
1) Pray a little more. Look for ways to add prayer and Scripture to your daily routines.
2) Give a little more. Get creative with ways to give to others during this season of generosity.
3) Mark the days. There are some easy, fun ideas for ways to count down till Christmas, by yourself or with your kids.
4) Add music! Here is the Spotify Advent playlist I talk about. Let me know yours!
5) Do something more at your parish. Find a way to participate in something or give your time to something in your parish community.
INTERVIEW This week we have a delightful conversation with Tiffany Walsh from Life of a Catholic Librarian. Tiffany shares some great thoughts on the ways in which she has grown and changed as woman through the years and how she has learned to become comfortable in her own skin. She also shares the "mistake" of over-worrying and trying to control too much in our lives and our family's lives. Such a great perspective from a wise and thoughtful lady. You will love Tiffany! Check her out:
Tiffany's blog: Life of a Catholic Librarian Tiffany's podcast Tiffany on Twitter Tiffany's writing at CatholicMom.com
SUPPORT Girlfriends is on Patreon! Find out how you can pledge your support for Girlfriends at Patreon.com/Girlfriends
Complete show notes and links at DanielleBean.com