Hour 1: Aired on Tuesday, December 27, 2016
- Dave rants about people who have a victim mentality.
- Nicole (Chicago, IL) asks if they should consolidate credit cards.
- Casey (Birmingham, AL) is putting money aside to buy a house and will have $35,000 next year. Is that enough?
- Dave answers Nate’s question from Twitter. What does Dave think about buying foreclosures?
- Charles and Myrissa (Springfield, IL) give their debt-free scream from the lobby. They paid off $300,000 in combined student loans.
- Robert (San Antonio, TX) has an overdrawn bank account. If he fixes it, how will that affect his credit?
- Luke (Minneapolis, MN) is considering paying off the house now, but all he’d have left is $20,000 and retirement.
- Lloyd (South Bend, IN) asks about prepaid funeral expenses.