Hour 2: Aired on Tuesday, December 27, 2016
- Charity (Chattanooga, TN) is considering starting a drive-thru coffee shop business. Is this a good idea?
- Keld (Norwich, CT) is unsure about leaving his estranged children in his will. He’s considering giving to charity instead.
- Brandon (Bellingham, WA) is facing two job opportunities. One is self-directed. One is network marketing. Which would Dave suggest?
- Virginia (Atlanta, GA) has a timeshare, and the company is offering to buy it back for $5,000.
- Reid and Cindy (Austin, TX) have a question from the lobby. They’re in their 60s and retired. Should they move an IRA slowly into a Roth to take advantage of low taxes?
- Lea (Detroit, MI) is completely broke and struggling. Her husband is having health problems. What can they do?
- Dave answers Vincent’s question from Twitter. What are Dave’s thoughts on index funds versus regular mutual funds?
- Matt (Calgary, Alberta) day-trades, but wonders if he should go back to work to pay off debt.