On this week's episode, Chris does an awful Morgan Freeman impression. I mean, really, it's bad. Also, both hosts reflect on the year that was and look forward to 2017.
This week's Five Favorites:
1. Introducing Facebook Live Audio (Facebook Media)
2. What Each State Googled In 2016 (CBS News)
3. Nielsen and Foursquare Partner To Tie Digital Ads To In-Store Visits (Wall Street Journal)
4. Amazon Echo Sells Out Except In-Stores (Wall Street Journal)
5. Hot Topic: Super Mario Run gets 5 million downloads in first 24 hours (CNet)
Don't forget to send Amir and Chris YOUR favorite stories of the week using #FiveFavorites! You can also submit your stories at bit.ly/fivefavorites.