Karen Lynch is a Former SFPD Homicide detective who was one of the first female detectives in San Francisco. Now a retired homicide inspector, she has published a memoir called Good Cop, Bad Daughter about how being raised by a mentally ill mother prepared her for the police force and all of the complicated investigations of which she was a part.
Guest: Connect with Karen Lynch on Facebook and read her book Good Cop, Bad Daughter: Memoirs of an Unlikely Police Officer.
• Black Mirror (so good watch it)
• Spinning Logic #98 – Christine Moran
• Triple-negative breast cancer
• The Glass Castle: A Memoir
• Good Cop, Bad Daughter: Memoirs of an Unlikely Police Officer