On this week's episode, Amir and Chris are excited to kick off a new year of Five Favorites!
This week's Five Favorites:
1. Tesla Autopilot's New Radar Technology Predicts An Accident On Dashcam (Electrek)
2. Twitter's Jack Dorsey is "thinking a lot" about an edit-tweet button (Recode)
3. Facebook acquires eye tracking company The Eye Tribe (VentureBeat)
4. Snapchat has doubled its acquisitions in 2016 as it builds towards IPO (Venturebeat)
5. HOT TOPIC: 44% of Devices Activated during Christmas Week Were From Apple (VentureBeat)
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show.