On this week's episode, Amir and Chris are overloaded with news from CES 2017. Also, Chris lacks the ability to say "economist".
This week's Five Favorites:
1. Amazon's Alexa is Everywhere at CES (The Verge)
2. Meet The Jetsons: Smart homes estimated to be 3.5 billion annual market, say Chief CES economist (GeekWire)
3. Russia demands the removal of LinkedIn from Google Play and Apple's App Store (Newowin)
4. Vine To Officially Shut Down on January 17th (9to5Mac)
5. HOT TOPIC: All things CES 2017 (multiple links)
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show.