Jaime Jay is the owner of Bottleneck Virtual Assistants, which aims to help entrepreneurs and small business owners scale their business more affordably. Today, he sits down with Daniel to discuss some of the things he learned at the last Iron Sharpens Iron meetup in Tennessee.
Highlights from This Episode:
● What were some of Jamie’s biggest takeaways when he attended the meetup in Tennessee?
● Why is it so hard to be vulnerable?
● Iron Sharpens Iron has a really good screening process, because all the guys vibe well with each other.
● It’s all about giving more than you receive.
● Daniel is getting ready to become special Ops (FYI!).
● Did any unexpected things occur while attending the Tennessee meetup?
● What’s Jaime’s 12-week goal?
● It’s okay if you don’t hit your goal 100% during the week. Just keep pushing!
● Jamie explains the definition of success.
● Jamie talks about the benefits of hiring a VA.
Global Leadership Summit