Aaron Walker covers several topics on this week’s episode. Aaron discusses why he loves meeting the Iron Sharpens Iron men at events, how he keeps dating his wife after 37 years of marriage, and more details about Aaron’s upcoming book, View From The Top.
Highlights from This Episode:
● If Aaron could, he would host monthly meetups and events. He loves meeting the members of the group!
● Aaron can not wait for 2020 and watch ISI members crush their goals!
● Come on out to the April meeting, everyone!
● Women love the little things.
● Our wives are the most important person in our lives. We have to take care of that relationship.
● Aaron has been married 37 years, and life with his wife is still fun.
● Why do people get frustrated, and give up so easily?
● Pro Tip from Aaron: Don’t ever go to bed mad.
● We gotta make commitments. If you’re not going to commit to two years, then don’t even bother doing it.
● Final thoughts from Big A himself?
Global Leadership Summit
Don't Buy a Duck, by Derek Champagne
Deep Work, by Cal Newport
The Miracle Morning, by Hal Elrod