Hour 1: Aired on Monday, February 13, 2017
- Teresa (Minneapolis, MN) is considering taking money out of investments to pay off the mortgage.
- David (Florence, AL) asks if he should move money from a traditional IRA to a Roth IRA.
- Diane (Dayton, OH) and her husband are first-time budgeters. He doesn't want to cut out cable and cigarettes. Is she being too over-the-top?
- Sue (Cincinnati, OH) is a single mom who's being laid off this summer. What should her next step be?
- Dave answers Steven's question from Twitter. His mom turned 60 this year. Is it too late for her to save for retirement?
- Chris and Stephanie (Atlanta, GA) do their debt free scream from the lobby. They paid off $160,000 in 14 months.
- Joe (Denver, CO) and his wife had a baby. Does that change the debt snowball?
- Dave answers the Blinds.com question of the day. Michelle says her husband is being too specific and nerdy about the budget meeting. What should it look like?
- Michelle (Orlando, FL) has a rental about 6 hours away with a negative cashflow. They're losing $50,000/year. Should they keep hope alive or sell?