John Cole has a background in industrial engineering. He is the Lecturer of Agriculture at The University of Tennessee at Martin, as well as the owner of Lee Manufacturing. Based out of Martin, Tennessee, John explains why he feels a close bond to the members of the Iron Sharpens Iron community.
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time John experienced joy?
● What do people consistently ask John for help with?
● As an engineer, what has been the craziest ‘invention’ people have shared with John?
● What is John currently obsessed with?
● How does John look at Amazon and the new products he wants to sell, with an engineering lens?
● Why is Amazon good for ecommerce entrepreneurs?
● How did John get started selling products on Amazon?
● How does John combine his faith and his work together?
● Why did John join Iron Sharpens Iron?
● What has been the most unexpected benefit of joining ISI?
Global Leadership Summit