Hour 2: Aired on Thursday, February 16, 2017
- Rosie (Salem, OR) disagrees with her husband on whether to continue his side business.
- Tammy (Atlanta, GA) filed bankruptcy. A bank has since foreclosed on their business property. Will they still owe taxes?
- Mary (Cincinnati, OH) asks why Dave encourages people not to take part in employee stock purchase programs.
- Dave answers Emily's question from Twitter. When is it time to ask for a raise?
- Robert and Julie (Milwaukee, WI) do their debt-free scream from the lobby. They paid off $63,500 in 13 months.
- Dave answers a Facebook question from Chris. How can a family with below-average income get out of debt?
- Brian (Boise, ID) asks if he should do a credit card balance transfer to take advantage of a lower interest rate.
- Raymond (Greenville, SC) is thinking of taking a pay cut so he can work closer to his wife and kids.
- Ruben (Boise, ID) asks if he's a millionaire.