Hour 2: Aired on Friday, February 17, 2017
- Scott (Columbia, SC) isn't sure whether he should start a video production business or buy a new home.
- Dave answers a Twitter question from Lucas. When adding to term life insurance, should you cancel the old policy or add another one?
- Dave answers Brandi's question from Facebook. She's a month ahead on a bill. Should she stay ahead or put that money toward debt?
- Joseph (Florence, AL) needs to talk to his cousin about money.
- Terry (Lexington, KY) is an FPU coordinator. He needs help with a tough question from one of the attendees.
- Doug and Ashley (Tulsa, OK) do their debt-free scream from the lobby. They paid off $103,000 in five years.
- Dave answers a Twitter question. Does a will override life insurance beneficiaries?
- John (Las Vegas) asks why a Roth IRA is better than a traditional IRA or 401(k)?
- Oliver (Fresno, CA) is upside-down on a car lease. The dealer won't let him out early.