On this week's episode, both hosts have upgraded with some new technology in the past week. Also, drones, again. Deal with it.
This week's Five Favorites:
1. iPhone 8 To Feature 5.8 Inch OLED Display With 5.15-Inch Main Screen and Virtual Buttons Below (Mac Rumors)
2. Facebook swipes at LinkedIn by letting brands post job openings on Pages (VentureBeat)
3. More than 60 percent of Snapchat users skip ads on platform (DigiDay)
4. Say goodbye to YouTube's long, unskippable ads starting next year (Mashable)
5. (Hot Topic) PewDiePie versus WSJ
Use the hashtag #FiveFavorites to share YOUR favorite stories each and every week - and YOU may be included on the show.