Hour 2: Aired on Monday, February 20, 2017
- Justin (Sacramento, CA) says his father passed away and now his mom has a big tax bill. How can he help her?
- Dave answers Jessica's question from Facebook. How does Dave feel about warehouse clubs.
- Amber (Midland-Odessa, TX) has an investment property that isn't making any money.
- Daniel (Omaha, NE) asks if he should move back to Los Angeles to successfully start his career and get out of debt.
- Casey (Tampa, FL) asks how much to tithe in Baby Step 2.
- Shareef (Chicago, IL) has been married for 19 years. They've never combined their finances. How can they do this going forward?
- Michael (Miami, FL) is considering joining his brother-in-law's business.